Here's an adorable way to update your look for a night out on the town! Add a bit of glitter to your under eyes for a glowy & sparkly look! It's a simple way to update the makeup you wore for the day, or a look you're already loving.
Friday, 28 November 2014
If you're feeling like it's time to spruce up your brows we can help! We offer both waxing and tinting services that help you achieve the brows of your dreams.
Our brow tint is $20, or you can do our Brow Tint Saver and get 6 of them for just $100! Brow waxes are just $20- a true bargain!
Consider adding on a Bright Eyes Treatment with a chilled eye mask that reduces dark circles, puffiness, and soothes the eye area.
Thursday, 27 November 2014
Sunday, 16 November 2014
Friday, 14 November 2014
If you're feeling ready to detox your system before the holiday season bears down we've got a great recipe we'd like to highlight to you. From healthy food & lifestyle guru Jessica Sepel we're sharing a Nourishing Detox Friendly Dinner.
Herb-Crusted Salmon with Sauteed Bok Choy and Broccoli
- 2 fillets salmon, bones removed and skin left on
- 1 tbsp each fresh dill, parsley and coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp tamari
- juice of 1 lemon
- Himalayan pink rock salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 head broccoli
- 2 cups bok choy, chopped
- Preheat over to 200 degrees C.
- In a bowl, mix herbs with oil, salt and pepper.
- On a large baking dish, lay a sheet of baking paper and then place the salmon fillets skin-side down.
- Spread the mixture over the salmon and sprinkle the tamari over both fillets.
- Bake the salmon fillets for 15 minutes, watching they don’t burn.
- Once cooked, take the salmon fillets out of the oven and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Sautee broccoli and bok choy in a bit of sesame oil with a touch of tamari, garlic and ginger. Top with salmon.
The full detox menu can be found here: http://www.jessicasepel.com/health-lifestyle/menu-monday-nourishing-detox-friendly-dinner/
Wednesday, 12 November 2014
We're honoured to have been included in a recent list of Sydney's Best Spray Tans from The Urban List earlier this month. An excerpt from their post reads:
"Bronzalicious’ bronzing service is not merely an art form, but a science. With their custom made professional tanning and exfoliation equipment, which delivers a better, more precise tan as well as removes fumes and overspray more efficiently than any other tanning service, we can say that the Bronzalicious babes have bronzing down pat. These spray tans are reminiscent of a real suntan (no oompa loompa-ness to be seen here, people!) minus the harmful effects of actually baking your bod in the sun. With a wide array of bronzing colours to match your skin tone and superior attention to detail, this Bronzalicious tanning bar won’t let you leave disappointed, with a 100% happy-client guarantee."
Tuesday, 11 November 2014
'Tis the season- for beautiful skin! That's why we're hosting a Summer Skin Party-and you're all invited! You'll be looking your absolute best for every single party you plan to attend this holiday season too. Take the guess work out of looking great!
The Summer Skin Party includes:
*skin refresher peel
*brightening & hydrating mask
If you're ready to get your party on, give us a call to book your Summer Skin Party treatment today!